Frequently Asked Questions
- If Flight 77 did not hit the building what happened to its passengers and crew?
- Why does it matter which side of the gas station the plane flew on? Couldn't the plane have flown on the north side of the gas station and still hit the building?
- What about all of the eyewitnesses cited in various media reports as having seen the plane hit the Pentagon? Aren't there hundreds of them?
- Weren't there photographs of plane parts taken inside and outside of the Pentagon on 9/11 and shortly thereafter? If so, don't these photographs prove that Flight 77 hit the building?
- Didn't the government match DNA found in the Pentagon to the passengers of Flight 77? Why isn't this valid evidence proving that it hit the building?
- Since the plane did not hit the light poles do you think that they were somehow knocked down in real-time as the plane passed by? Maybe with explosives, or by the vortex of the plane or a missile or something?
- How could the light poles and taxi cab scene have been staged in broad daylight?
- Doesn't the Pentagon security gate camera video that the government released show something hitting the building?
- Didn't rescue workers see dead bodies inside the Pentagon? How do you explain that?